Monday, July 25, 2016

Back to Science Fiction

Some of you may have noticed I've pulled Rattletrap off the blog. I'm giving it a good cleaning before submitting it to my publisher. It's already at 72,000 words, but might end up longer, because I have a tendency to expand during revisions. In any event, I'm looking forward to finding new readers for Jedd and Ussim's space adventure. Crossing my fingers!

Once Rattletrap is off my desk, I'll turn my attention to another project that's been burning to get written. :D I'm dreaming of basilisks, for Lord's sake!

Also, for those of you who have read my epic high fantasy, Sordaneon, or any of the stories in the Triempery universe, I'm taking the plunge. I'm sending queries to agents and also submitting the book cold to those publishers who accept unsolicited manuscripts. Why the heck not?


No comments:

Post a Comment