Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Sexy Saturday: Adored

Back! I’ve been a bit scarce of late while juggling an onslaught of family events, vacations, a cruise, and, yes, deadlines. Because last year’s health problems set me back on my heels I now owe my publishers a slew of books. The first of those books is being released this month on October 21st

Adored is the next in the Pride of Uttor series and is a MF romance. Adora Leonnte, the stolen princess rescued in the first book, Captive Heart, has set her sights on Vallmer, a brooding prince who has come to Uttor to procure a wife. If he would just look past her pregnant belly and fiercely protective brother, he might notice Adora is the perfect match.

In this snippet, Adora has just asked Vallmer to kiss her.

* * * *

His eyes widened. “What did you say?”

“You heard me. Kiss me.” She twined her fingers behind his head. His thick golden hair filled her hands and her bound breasts pressed against his body as she drew his lips to hers. Sweet, so sweet…warm and open—and eager to join the hunt. He might be confused, but he was willing, and the kiss he gave her was in no way proper.

With a deep groan, Vallmer pulled her close. His lips explored hers savagely, caressing the upper and then the lower before claiming them both. Wanting to know his taste, she opened for him and savored how his tongue swept hers. He too was hungry and she returned his probing caress for as long as they both had breath. When they parted, he stared down at her. His deep, rapid breaths pushed against her body.

“I’ve wanted to do that since the first day you came to my house,” she confessed.

“Perhaps you should have.” His lips curved disarmingly into a grin and he held her just as tightly as before. “Because now I can tell you I have been tormented for months by impure thoughts regarding a wild-haired princess from Iniga—though I did not dream of kissing her outside of dreams until she looked deep into my eyes on a balcony beside the sea.”

“I dressed for you that night. I wore a gown that displayed my bosom.”

“Yes, you did.” His gazed wandered back to her breasts, his thoughts quite naked for her to see. “And I see you’ve done it again.”


* * * *

 If you enjoyed this snippet, just click below to find more sexy bits from the other authors in this hop.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait! I'm glad everything is ok now Tali & looking forward to your 'slew' of releases. 😊

    ReplyDelete