Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Call Me Daisy Rainbow Mane!

Take a look at this beautiful creature! Yes, it’s true… I’ve been adopted by the Unicorn Mafia over at Boy Meets Boy Reviews and they’ve even given me my own unicorn name and identity.

Isn’t she lovely?

Be honest, if you can, and admit she looks just like me. Some of you have seen me, so you know.

Want to read an interview wherein I reveal who I would cast as Vorgell and Madd in a movie version of Thick as Thieves (including a pic of my inspiration for Madd) and where I think the boys might be 30 years from now? 

CLICK HERE for the interview and a wonderful Book, Bag, and Swag giveaway including this great necklace.


Coming soon… a post about unicorns.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for playing in the clubhouse with us, you are an honorary unicorn for LIFE!

    ReplyDelete