Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday Briefs: Sealed in Stone #25

Welcome to Wednesday Briefs, where every week authors post free fiction of 1000 words or less.

In this week's Sealed as Stone, Torrey tells Willem about Cyrrhi’s likely plan for them. This week’s prompts were:

- rule with a rod of iron
- That's none of your business
- you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs
- more dead than alive
- my whole world collapsed about my ears
- That won't kill you!
- one good turn deserves another
- never look a gift horse in the mouth
- it's a matter of life and death
- I'm damned if I know!

I used “more dead than alive”. J


Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sealed in Stone #25


Willem trailed kisses down Torrey’s neck and nibbled at his collarbone. It was heaven, being with him like this, discovering his body all over again. All those passings yearning and dreaming, and feeling more dead than alive….

“Willem, listen,” Torrey beseeched. “It’s important.”

“No, this is important.” Willem found Torrey’s mouth again and kissed him soundly. With all the ardor of true love, their cocks were hard again, pressing through the sticky remnants of their earlier release. Torrey’s moan of pleasure vibrated Willem’s probing tongue. They were both gasping when they parted.

“Oh, fuck, Willem. For the sake of the First, just listen! She’s in full phase. Cyrrhi’s in phase. We’re responding to that. We’re going to want to screw all the time, for as long as our bodies can stand it. But there’s something you have to know going in—”

“It doesn’t matter if you screwed her. I don’t care.” Actually, he did, a little. Thinking about that hurt. But they were together now and She wasn’t in bed with them. Willem sucked the skin at the hollow of Torrey’s throat.

“No, I never screwed her. She never screwed me. Maybe She will this time, but”—Torrey pulled away, leaving Willem blinking and gape-mouthed, no longer sucking on his skin—“listen, will you? Cyrrhi has men to screw. Hari… she can’t get enough of him. He's so damn beautiful. And Aktu and Nak, she claimed them from other queens in dominance moves, so she screws them too, for the dominance… but I’m different.”

“You’re wonderful!”

“I’m gay. And She likes that. Willem, she likes to watch boys together, and—”

He took a deep breath, trying to focus on what Torrey was saying. “Together like you and me?”

“Yes, like that. But—”

Oh fuck. “You’ve been with other men?”

“No! No, not like… not really. She had one of them kiss me, and touch me, but I hated it and she could tell.”

“What the fuck are you telling me?” He had some clarity now. Not much, but enough to realize Torrey was heartsick about something. And the craziness of it was all he really wanted to do was kiss the words silent and roll Torrey under him and screw his brains out.

“I think that’s why She brought you here. Don’t you see? She wants to watch us! Together, doing… things.”

“While She watches?”

“Yeah.” Torrey huddled flustered and wet-eyed, with his cheeks flushed and his hair all crazy and wild from Willem running his hands through it. It was all Willem could do not to pounce on him and kiss away every trace of pain so he could replace it with pleasure, with need….

Fuck, what was he thinking? Torrey actually looked scared.

“Is She watching now?”

“No, I don’t think so. I mean, it’s possible. This nom is filled with passages and—”

“But She just wants to watch? She won’t want to, you know, screw me too? Or tell one of Her other men to screw me?” Or Torrey, because he didn’t think he could stand that, either.

Torrey managed a sick little smile. “She might. Herself, I mean. But she’d make you wear a kramskin first.”

“You mean like those things women make men wear for their pleasure—or to keep babies out?”

Torrey nodded.

Willem thought he could handle that part, wearing a skin. He’d never done it, but… that wasn’t the problem. The problem was he didn’t want to screw anyone but Torrey. Not the nomari Queen, whose voluptuous body all at once seemed terrifying. And not the Queen’s other men, about whom so far he’d heard only names and rumors of extraordinary beauty. He didn’t give a flying fuck about any man’s beauty but Torrey’s.

At the moment his cock ached so hard he could barely stand it. He wanted to fuck Torrey so bad he was about to lose his mind.

“Torrey, please. If this is what it’s like, I don’t care if she watches.” If that was all it was, he could do it.

He groaned with relief when Torrey reached for him, and together they rolled over on the bed, Willem on top. He straddled the beautiful body for which he’d yearned for so many passings. The hot length of Torrey’s cock slid alongside his own.

“I can’t promise you what She’ll do or want.” Torrey’s lips slid against Willem’s and he pursued that opening, only to be disappointed when Torrey kept talking. “But She knows I don’t want the other men. She teased it, you see… made Hari kiss me. Pushed him to it. Maybe she hoped I’d kiss back and like it, but I didn’t.”

“Did he?” The thought of another man’s mouth assaulting the mouth he loved raised his blood. At the kumbh he’d been the only one Torrey kissed, furtive hot kisses stolen and treasured and never to be equaled.

“I don’t know. He seemed angry.”

As Willem would be if Cyrrhi made unreasonable demands. Fuck it. If Torrey was too distracted to kiss him, Willem would just lick and suck a path down his throat. He knew Torrey’s weakness and would launch a devastating assault on the other boy’s nipples. “But you say she stopped it? Didn’t let it go on?”

“She stopped it.” Again Torrey thwarted him by pulling back, causing Willem to growl with frustration. “I’m her Chosen. It’s more than a treaty, it’s a sacrament… I represent sacred love. She’s expected to honor me, and my body, and She gains dominance by that. She won’t force me to do things She knows I don’t want.”

Those wide eyes pleaded with him, and looked ready to cry. Willem’s heart fell.

“But what?” he asked.

“She won’t force me, Willem. I won’t be asked to do anything I don’t want to do. I have the protection of being her Chosen. But you… you don’t.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! If you’re looking for more fun, free fiction use the links below to visit the blogs of the other Wednesday Briefers.


6 comments:

  1. Oh no,no,no,no! I was not expecting that last bit. What is she going to do to Willem? Will she do something? She does seem to want to keep Torrey happy... ugh, I hate that I have to wait until next week for more. As always, a great flash, Tali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Being together changes everything. I've got them where I want them now. :) The Queen's mating phase will raise the stakes to the roof. It's a dangerous time for all concerned.

      Delete
  2. Now isn't that just a telling phrase. There is a whole world of pleasure and pain right there. It just gets more and more interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having lots of fun here and pretty soon I get to pull a page from your book and perform a little torture. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Fear not, Thea. Just taking a little break from this story -- hope you can enjoy Uncool in the meantime -- while I get a little surgery out of the way. I plan to finish out this story here on the blog, so everyone will get to see what happens. :)

      Delete