Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Adored

Welcome to Sexy Snippets, seven sentences taken from a work in progress, or a published book, and showcased just for readers to enjoy. For this week I thought I'd offer a peek at the final chapters of Adored, my M/F WIP and the next book in my Uttor series.
Adora, the heroine, finally gets a good look at her man...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Vallmer's gaze raked her as he pulled off his boots. When he turned his back so he might ease out of his trousers, she enjoyed the view of his muscular buttocks and thighs. She liked martial men with bodies honed for battle. He folded and placed his garments on the bench before turning back to present himself.
He had been accurate in describing his body. His erection was as proud and thick as any she had ever seen—and in Uttor it was possible to see a great many.
“I think I would like to be made your wife tonight,” she said.

6 comments:

  1. I love her attitude here. Let's hope she had a great night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's ready and she knows what she wants- I say they go for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have been waiting for Vallmer's story! Give us smexy scenes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. B=Now there is a woman who knows exactly what she wants! Great snippet. xx

    ReplyDelete