Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: Adored

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. For this hop, authors post 7 paragraphs, or 7 sentences, or 7 words. This can be from a WIP or something published. This week I’m posting a hotter snippet from my M/F WIP Adored.

In this snippet, the heroine, Adora, takes the lead in seducing Vallmer, who has just placed his gift, a beautiful necklace, around her neck.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Emboldened, Adora ran her fingers through the bright hair peeking from Vallmer's open jacket. “What do you expect when you come to a woman half naked? I’m not a virgin taught to turn away from the sight of a naked man.”
“I’m far from naked.”
“So am I.” She raised her hands to her shoulder to undo the pin of her gown, then did the same for the other shoulder. The released fabric fell to her waist, where it was stopped by her girdle of gold. It would be a loss, really, if Vallmer should leave Uttor without ever having seen her breasts. They were her best feature, after all. She watched with satisfaction as his mouth fell open and his pupils widened.
“By the prayers of all the Prophets—”
“Tell me the necklace doesn’t look even better like this.”
His gaze told her it did. The amber beads flowed like warm honey over her skin and dipped in a trail of seductive fire between her full breasts. Her nipples stood erect with an excitement any man would notice.
“Now you,” she said. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hope you enjoyed this peek at the book. And if you’d like to visit more sexy Saturday snippets, please check out the many other writers in this blog hop.

2 comments:

  1. Very vivid picture you've painted here. Love it. Steamy.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent visual. And it makes me snicker a little as I can see that he's shocked and she's got him right where she wants.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete