Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: Adored

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. For this hop, authors post 7 paragraphs, or 7 sentences, or 7 words. This can be from a WIP or something published. Last week I posted a flirty snippet from Adored, my next book.

This week… I’m posting a hotter snippet from the same book. Adored is M/F and is part of the Uttor series that includes Captive Heart and Dangerous Beauty. It's the romance of Vallmer, prince of a war-threatened country determined to secure a safe, political bride... and the pregnant, absolutely unsuitable princess who knows that if he would just look her way, he’d see she’s the one.

Enjoy their first kiss. :D And please visit the other blogs in the My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop.



“I could get used to this.” Adora rested her cheek against his linen shirt and looked up with a smile.
“Don’t tempt me.”
Her body was aware of him in ways that thrilled her. That horrible night when she had fled her house intent on thwarting a prophecy she hated with all her being, she had merely felt safe when Vallmer had taken her into his arms. She had been sleepwalking through a nightmare. Now, as he cradled her, she knew herself awakened, and what she wanted had changed.
“Kiss me,” she said.
He stopped, eyes wide. “Lady?”
“You heard me. Kiss me.” She lifted her arms and placed her hands behind his head. His thick golden hair filled her hands and her breasts pressed against his body as she pulled his lips to hers. Sweet, so sweet… warm and open, accepting. He might be confused, but he was willing, and his mouth was a revelation. No lips, ever, had heated her blood the way Vallmer’s did.


With a deep groan, he pulled her close and pursued that kiss for as long as breath allowed. His tongue swept hers and she engaged it in a hungry, indulgent caress. When they parted, he stared down at her. Deep, rapid breaths pushed against her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment