Monday, July 8, 2013

Release Day for Thick as Thieves


Today's release day and Vorgell and Madd have been set loose on the world! With any luck, they will slash and snark their way into a few hearts. 

Lord, what have I done?

I haven’t been this excited about a book release since, well, the last book. Yes, I love all my children. But mostly I hope my books find readers who will love them or at the very least enjoy the experience. That’s the reason—the only reason—I publish them. I write because writing is the most fun a person can have outside of good sex, and then I publish because I hope other people will find my stories.

Oh, and imagine my surprise when last night I was blindsided by two really great reviews! Yes, blindsided... because I don't go looking for reviews. As my friends know, I have an unreasonable fear of only two things in this world: dinosaurs, and reviews. 

But the reviews are GOOD! 

Faye at Live Your Life, Buy the Book gave Thick as Thieves 4 stars! 
"In addition to being puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly, Madd and Vorgell were exactly what the other man was never looking for and would have avoided entirely. Vorgell hated magic users. Madd hated big brutes who owned slaves. That each of them were in fact those things but not the stereotypical version of them was a nice touch. I also liked that both men were unrepentant criminals and never stopped being so."
Sid Love M/M Romance and much more gave it 5 stars! And Nikyta commented I must have had balls to put up that blurb! 
"When I read the blurb for this book, I knew right away it had the potential to be a wild ride. Any author that has the balls to have such an attention grabber for the start of a blurb was something that I wanted to read and I’m happy to say this book lived up to my expectations and more."
So if you’re looking for a few hours of fun in the company of a brawny, sex-crazed barbarian and a sharp-tongued down on his luck male witch, pick up a copy of Thick as Thieves.

Available from Dreamspinner Press, at AllRomanceEbooks, and Amazon. (The book may not be up at Amazon until later this evening, but I will add links as able.)

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaay!!! I've been wondering about them ever since you teased us unmercifully with the start of their relationship. *scampers off to buy book*

    ReplyDelete