Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Bash Winner

Yesterday I spent a lovely day at Longwood Gardens with one of my sons, the Radical Artist, who is visiting. The conservatory there is marvelous and is sure to show up in one of my stories. In fact, I can see it showing up really soon... altered, of course... in one of my Wednesday Brief chapters. But back to purpose of this post. We have a winner!

Congratulations to Suze on winning the $10 gift card!

I've sent the winner an email and she will get her gift today.

Tomorrow I'll be holding another quiet friends and fans giveaway, this one for copies of any of my books, including paperbacks and also my upcoming release, Thick as Thieves.

Thanks, everyone, for making my birthday extra special. :D  I've used your movie suggestions for this weekend's movie marathon queue!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Tali! I really hope you had a beautiful day and it's nice you got to spend it with you son. I missed the announcement b/c when I checked for a brief, it wasn't posted yet. It will be awesome to have you back into the briefs. We missed you!
    HUGS, Cannd
    ~>~>~~>~>~>~<~<~<~~<~<~

    (@)
    (( ))
    (_)
    |
    < /_
    /(_~>
    />
    /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that flower came out perfect when I typed it in this box. stupid thing :) lol
      ~c

      Delete
    2. I can sorta see the flower. :) Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It was a great birthday, and it's still winding down in a lovely way.

      Delete