Monday, June 3, 2013

And the Blog Hop Winners Are...

My family plays board games on weekends, so I have just dragged my bleary-eyed body out of bed after a night spent trying to save the world in Pandemic. The bird flu was kicking our asses until we actually lost to a zombie apocalypse. To get an idea how awesome this game is, do yourself a favor and watch Wil Wheaton's Tabletop episode. Then imagine it being played by a bunch of Italian American Philadelphians. We will get revenge.


On to the Blog Hop winners! Because so many lovely people commented, I am handing out four books (winner's choice of my backlist) and then the $10 gift card. My loving poodle is expecting her treat because she thumps her tail and I click random.org four times...

And winners of books are:

Sheri Vidal
Carolyn (caroaz)
Anonymous #7 (Garretthief)
löni

And I click again for the gift card:

Shadow

Congratulations to the winners! I will be contacting you by email to let you know you won and make sure you get your prizes. Thanks also to everyone who took part. The response was wonderful!

It appears the verdict is in on the side of fantasy, so I'll finish up my fantasy novel first and then jump next into the science fiction one. And after that... who knows?

Interested in another giveaway? I'll be holding my Birthday Bash at the end of the month. Literally. My birthday is June 27th and starting on that day I will be running a series of posts with comments counting toward prizes including multiple gift cards and, of course, books. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Damn you, zombie apocalypse! Ah well, there's no escaping death, is there, no matter what method gets you. (And aren't I Little Miss Mary Sunshine!) Sounds like it was lots of fun, though.

    Thank you for your generosity to all of us. I'm looking forward to Dangerous Beauty! Also, happy birthmonth to you! (Why wait for one day, when you can celebrate a whole month is my thinking.)

    ReplyDelete