Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Current Writing Space

Welcome to my first blog post sent by iPad. My sons would be so proud of me. They've long since concluded I'm a dinosaur and doomed to a life of composing on stone tablets.

In any event, while contractors are remodeling my kitchen, pantry and brand new first floor bathroom, I have been writing on an iPad. My computer is at too much of a remove from the action. As Gaspar said in Captive Heart, "My job consists of making decisions." Mine consists of making decisions, too.

Just for the heck of it, here is what I see when I look up from my screen.



When you read Adored, remember... this is where I wrote it. Oh, and parts of Victory Portrait, too. I've been promised the stove and dishwasher will be back in the kitchen tonight. The fridge, though, stays until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment