Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winners of the Holiday Blog Hop!

Thanks to so many people participating in the Giftastic Blog Hop! I had the most participants ever this time, so the poodle had her work cut out for her.


The poodle thumps her tail and the winners are...

$20 Amazon Gift Card: Nancy
$10 Amazon Gift Card: Rissa
Your Choice of Book (3 winners):  Ceagles, Whitney, Ashley Applebee

Congratulations guys! I will be sending emails to the winners. Just get back to me to let me know the address is good, and I will send the gift cards. If you won a book, I will send you links so you can check them out and tell me which one you want.

If a prize isn't claimed by Saturday morning, I will draw another winner.

A big thank you to everyone who took part. You guys are the best. Oh, and a few lovely people asked about my poodle. Yes... that's Cate! She's a standard poodle and I swear she understands everything I say (and if you know me much, that's saying a lot). She's been my best friend for nine years and is getting a little gray, but I wish I had her energy.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment