Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. It's an interesting way for bloggers to get to know one another and find other interesting people. We're all interesting, I think. :)
I will go back and follow everyone that comments and unless you tell me not to, I will try to follow you on Twitter as well.
Here are the rules to the blog hop! To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
· (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts: Parajunkee [HERE] and Alison Can Read [HERE]. You can find the rest of the participating bloggers in the lists on their blogs!
· (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers.
· Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on either Hosts blog. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
· Grab the button from either Host and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
· If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
· Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI.”
· If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love… and the followers.
Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
A: I am an author, but my blog is for more than that. I like to talk to people, but don't know how. I'm shy... but my blog let's me come out of my shell a little. Though I promote my books, I take great pleasure in promoting fellow writers, talking about interesting things I learn during research, and sharing photos and some free flash reads with readers. Mostly I just like to meet new people and make friends. My blog is place where I can loosen up a little and have some fun while pursuing my first passion, which is writing. Thanks for stopping by!