Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seven Things About Me

I was just tagged by Michael Rupured [HERE] for this meme, so you can pop on over to his blog to complain if I hit you with too much information.

1. I am the mother of three sons. They are all uncommonly bright, successful and handsome. Here's one of them. You can catch him passing out my bookmarks in and around Atlanta.

2. My favorite video game of all time is Civilization Revolution. I play on Deity level because, yes, I am god-like. It's harder now to find time to play, because I'm off creating worlds of my own, but every once in a while I get a hankering to kick a little butt.

3. When I grow up, I want to be like Judge Judy. I'm not kidding. She's stylish, she's smart, she gets to say whatever she wants, and she gets to boss people around for a living. If I couldn't be a writer, I would want to be her.

4. My fantasy football team, the Galloping Gekkos, has won Super Bowls. Our league has been active for fifteen years and I'm the only female team owner. People fly in from out of state and drive for hours to get together for our live fantasy draft in August. Position I love best: tight ends. Seriously. I have a thing for the big guys. In real life, my favorite teams are the Packers and the Eagles.

5. I learned how to swim in Walden Pond, of Walden, by Henry David Thoreau fame.

6. My wonderful husband and I got married on a cruise ship. It was the perfect wedding. We got on the ship before everyone else, had a short and sweet ceremony, danced in the disco, our guests got to party hard on the Lido deck... and then the ship kicked all the guests off at debarkation while we sailed off on our honeymoon.

7. I am determined to find the perfect tiramisu because, as far as I'm concerned, it's the bestest dessert ever. I need to pay the West Coast a visit because rumor has it there's a perfect tiramisu to be had in San Francisco.

I am now supposed to tag seven people, so here goes:

MA Church
Night Tempest
Cia
Tucker McCallahan
Shira Anthony
The Online Stalker
Nephylim

And remember, if none of you respond... I WIN!!!  ;-)

12 comments:

  1. I don't understand. Tag me for what? :P I'm out of the loop. Fill me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're supposed to put up seven things about you. :) I won't mind if you don't, though. Not really sure why I did except I like Michael, and I'm on really strong painkillers at the moment. :D

      Delete
    2. Awww, did they get you fixed up or is this still just from the pain of the last visit? So I have to put up 7 things about me and then tag 7 people? But you tagged most of the people I know :P Not fair! Maybe I'll get to it later, lol.

      Delete
    3. The oral surgeon got the tooth out and fixed me up. I'm good now. :D And the meme is just for fun. I tagged everyone I knew, too!

      Delete
  2. You're on, babe. No way you win. And I guarantee my cold medicine is as strong as your pain meds. I'm seeing little blue people dancing on my table cloth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I need better meds because the only thing dancing in my house is the poodle! :)

      Delete
  3. LOL thanks for joining in, Tali. You're a woman of diverse interests, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, just saw this. And I fixing to post mine. :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just posted mine. Thanks for this. Looks like fun and girl, I am SO with you on the Tiramasu! That is my favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sneaky. You didn't tell me you'd tagged me which means if I hadn't read I wouldn't have know. Haha. Hmm I will surely post mine but not today I think. give my angel a day in the lime light first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. No one told me, so I just assumed that was how it worked. I'm so lame when it comes to this stuff. :( Can I blame the pain meds? :D Off now to read about an angel...

      Delete