Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Out and About

I'm out and about promoting my books, so if you're interested in perhaps picking up a free copy, or learning more, here are some great blogs to visit:

NightTempest is not only edgy and fun, she asks great questions on this interview, wherein I reveal my literary influences, musical preferences, hunk I would totally sleep with, and extol the virtues of writing on an Arts and Crafts Mission library desk.  She's also giving away a copy of Sorcerer's Knot, so enter by leaving a comment about something... anything... from the interview. 

My good friend Marshall Payne asks what moved me to write erotic fantasy and why women enjoy reading M/M fiction. Naturally, I told him my thoughts on that. You can read the interview here.

If you wonder what the title of Sorcerer's Knot is all about, my guest post to Elyzabeth VaLey's blog provides the answer... and another opportunity to win a copy. Visit her and comment to enter the drawing.

This week I will also be visiting Elyzabeth again to talk about Gaspar's nose and offer a giveaway for Captive Heart, which has earned a Silver Star at AllRomance ebooks! People tell me that means the book's a bestseller in its category. :) So look for that on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment