Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Captive Heart Available Now!

I'm dancing around the room again, because Captive Heart is now available as an ebook. My fledgling novel has left the nest. Enjoy your journey, little book! May you find a place in the world, and readers who love you.

Where to buy ? It's up now at Resplendence Publishing and AllRomance, and coming soon to Amazon and B&N.

Don't forget... there's a giveaway going on, too. I will be giving a free ebook to one of the commenters on this post:

Captive Heart Giveaway.

Just leave a comment and you're in!

At this point, Captive Heart is in the hands of readers. If anyone should see my book out there, please give it a wave. Resplendence will be publishing the sequels, of which I hope there will be many. Lots of tales to tell about Uttor and the Leonntes, not to mention their imperial captives, the fractious and beautiful Sebboyan royal family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited for you. This story is, and will always be, very close to my heart. I can't wait to read it... again :)

    ReplyDelete