Sunday, May 6, 2012

And Now for Something Different . . .

While searching through images of romantic sexiness in hope of finding an image I could use for two of my favorite characters in a bathtub clinch, I found this:

Yes!  A sex seat, commissioned by that portly, horny devil Edward VII circa 1890.  It allows for three-way oral sex and probably lots of other carnal variations.  More than that, though, it's a work of art.  

It's sexy; it's elegant; it promises hours of fun.  Naturally, I want one.  Can you imagine this beautiful velvet and gilt piece of fantasy in my living room?

"Oh my!  Is that . . ."

"Yes.  Yes, it is."

So of course, being an impulse shopper, I went in search of a sex seat I could call my own, envisioning every possible manner of delicious decadence.  Alas, they don't make sex seats like they used to.  Modern variations look like this:

Not bad, though it more resembles exercise equipment than furniture.  There's a kind of modernist elegance.  But where's the fantasy?  Where's the naughty fun?

"Oh my!  Is that . . ."

"Yes.  Yes it is."

"How nice!  You can exercise in your living room!"

Needless to say, I'm still looking . . .

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god... i love this post!!!!! I would love to have a piece of naughtiness like that. And i seriously had to stifle my loud laughter at your little mock conversation! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one! I really do. :) Of course, I also want a house big enough for a secret playroom, but that's another story...

      Delete
  2. *Snort* leave it you to find something like that! That first one was beautiful. That second one... LOL. Yup, exercise equipment.

    Now if there had just be a few bodies place in those things.... *wink*

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked for action pics, but I guess people aren't allowed to test drive the antique. Too bad, because I would like to see that!

      Delete
  3. That chair looks so innocent at first glance... Wow. The modern chair looks like something from Brookstone. Thanks for sharing! Where do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trolling the internet. Never know what I'll find. Being tied up at the hospital with a sick relative most of last week gave me lots of free time and this is the result. :)

      Delete
  4. Gasp! Holy Mother! I want one too. I thought swings were tre kink but that is something to behold. Alright now you have me googling. Thanks for sharing. P.S. Love your new background!

    ~Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find something elegant and functional (and beautiful, too), please share! :)

      Thanks about the new look. When it comes to blogging, I'm learning as I go.

      Delete
  5. You could always get one custom made?
    I'm sure there's some twwisted souls out there in the world who'd love to make one on commision?

    Just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably what I'll end up doing, finding a twisted and *artistic* soul! Thanks! :D

      Delete