Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cthulhu Dildo

Seriously, research turns up the most amazing things!  Like this nifty tentacle monster dildo for the girl or guy who has everything.  Love life gotten a little mundane?  Whip out this baby and either you'll get off or die laughing.

I just put in my order.  My guy has a sense of humor and next time I have him tied up, I'm pulling out old Cthulhu.  Imagine what he'd look like as a strap-on.  Not saying I'd actually put him to use, but that image is too priceless not to take to the bank.

7 comments:

  1. *snort soda out nose* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Jesus Christ, tali! I damn near fell off the couch when that thing popped up on the screen. OMG I love it!!!!!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao. That is AWESOME! I'd put him on display in the living room. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, isn't it crazy? Who says dildos have to be boring? If I didn't think it would get me in trouble, I would totally stock up on this dildo for giveaways or swag for Sorcerer's Knot. "Want to replicate the book experience? Win this nifty tentacle dildo..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It appears we share the same bizarre sense of humor... ;D

      Delete
  5. That ha to be the coolest one I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it great? They still make them, too. :D You can request custom colors. I actually looked into bringing some to GRL but even buying in relative bulk didn't lower the price enough to be reasonable. I might just buy one for a giveaway anyway... hmmm....

      http://www.etsy.com/listing/77365802/custom-one-colour-mythos-art-dildo

      Delete